The Colborne Art Gallery invites you to attend a watercolour workshop with Elizabeth Hutchinson.
Our Guest Artist, Elizabeth Hutchinson will be providing a watercolour workshop at The Colborne Art Gallery on Saturday March 15th from 2 – 4 p.m. Participants will have the opportunity to work alongside Elizabeth as she shares her process of creating small, intimate still life watercolors, in keeping with her daily practice of drawing and painting wherever she goes.
Elizabeth is generously donating her time and expertise and so participation in the workshop is free. The class will be limited in size so advance registration is required and workshop participants must provide their own materials.
Please call Jillian Roos Markowitz at 905 373 6239 to register.
Suggested supply list:
- watercolour paper; a sheet cut down to small squares or rectangles about 5×7 or smaller and or/a sketchbook suitable to handle watercolour
- selection of watercolour paints
- ink pens, (I like the micron .05 pens, any colour)
- pencils and sharpener
- kneaded eraser
- a sheet of paper towel
- small container with a lid for water
- brushes for watercolour;
- recommended – a small mop brush that comes to a point
The Colborne Art Gallery
51 King Street East PO Box 903
Colborne Ontario K0K 1S0