‘Looking beyond what is visible to its essence’
A friend once referred to me as a Renaissance woman.
I paint, sing, know the names of most plants and flowers, birds and their calls, I make bread, sew, weave, knit and preserve much of our own food from our organic garden. I’m not sure she was right, but I do love to dabble in these gentle arts and try my hand at almost anything. Although I haven’t yet found the time to keep bees!
I was never sure when I was growing up what art form I would pursue; I just knew I had all this creative energy I needed to express.
Spirit of the Hills (Northumberland)
ECOAA - East Central Art Association
Exhibitions & Tours 2007-2014
- Furby House Books, Port Hope, “Small Paintings” Solo Show 2014
- Northumberland Studio Tour 2014, Ganaraska Studio Tour 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Visual Arts Center Clarington Juried Show 2013
- Tate Gallery, Canton, “Illusions
- Solo show, 2013 Strata Gallery, Elora
- “24 Square”, Group Show, 2013 Strata Gallery, Elora,
- “Jardin de Fleurs”, Solo Show,
- 2012 Received grant from Ontario Arts Council Square Foot Art Show
- Port Hope, 2012 Ganaraska Studio Tour
- 2010 Northumberland Studio Tour
- 2009 Square Foot Art Show, Port Hope
- 2009 Furby House Books, Port Hop
- 2009 The Upstairs Gallery, Port Hope (group show)
- 2009 Journey through the Arts Gallery, Port Hope (group show)
- 2009 Arts week,(group show) Peterborough
- 2008 Historical Building Signage, Shelburne, Nova Scotia
- 2008 Visual Arts Centre of Clarington, juried show
- 2008 Upstairs Gallery, Port Hope, (group show)
- 2008Northumberland Studio Tour
- 2008 and 2007 Journey through the Arts Gallery, Port Hope (group show)
- 2007 Journey Through the Arts Gallery, Port Hope (group show )
51 King St. E.
Thursday to Sunday
12 to 4PM, March thru December